Renovation of the Maas Tunnel in Rotterdam
The renovation of the Maastunnel is a very tightly coordinated and directed project. As a traffic artery of Rotterdam, the inconvenience for the daily users must be kept to a minimum. The project team has chosen to thoroughly renovate both tunnel tubes in 2 consecutive years.
July 2017 was the first tube on the order, Force Demolition and Delete demolition works have been commissioned to remove all tiles from the walls and where possible to preserve. The reclaimed tiles are reused in the renovated tunnels. In this way, a very beautiful piece of history is preserved for the future.
In July 2018 Force Demolition and Delete Demolition will start on the second tube
- Gardener Bergschehoek stop
- Gardener replaces complete cultivation system.
- Tomato grower in Chateaurenard will realize new greenhouse complex, Force team will do the preparations.
- 1.2 hectare Greenhouse complex demolished.
- Old glass greenhouse demolished in Lisse
- Damage in the Kaag and Braassem municipality
- At the horticulturist Blons 10,000 m2 of glass garden demolished
- At the horticulturist Saliou demolished 23,000 m2 of greenhouse horticulture