Renovation of the Maas Tunnel in Rotterdam
The renovation of the Maastunnel is a very tightly coordinated and directed project. As a traffic artery of Rotterdam, the inconvenience for the daily users must be kept to a minimum. The project team has chosen to thoroughly renovate both tunnel tubes in 2 consecutive years.
July 2017 was the first tube on the order, Force Demolition and Delete demolition works have been commissioned to remove all tiles from the walls and where possible to preserve. The reclaimed tiles are reused in the renovated tunnels. In this way, a very beautiful piece of history is preserved for the future.
In July 2018 Force Demolition and Delete Demolition will start on the second tube
- Cultivation change at Scholtes Rozen
- Remove the greenhouse complex in the middle of a residential area
- Garden center makes way for Le Mans circuit.
- Old Cambridge Greenhouse
- Rose garden De Singel gets a cultivation change
- Greenhouse gets raised.
- Greenhouses complex on the Madeweg in Monster.
- Project Municipality of Barendrecht
- Gardener Bergschehoek stop
- Gardener replaces complete cultivation system.